CobaltBlu Consulting Services
We recognize that our success depends largely on the strength of our client relationships. And that communication and timely delivery of outcomes lie at the heart of every rewarding engagement.
For more than 20 years our consultants have worked with USA and Australia’s leading companies.
Working in teams, independently, and in key executive roles we have developed the critical skills that today’s dynamic business challenges require.
We have a track record of success across a range of industries where we design and deliver major projects and programs of work, identify and implement smart and timely technologies , and grow new revenue and market share.
To meet us please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
CobaltBlu is a proud service provided to:
- October 2013: CobaltBlu engaged to provide operations and maintenance support and advice to Leighton Contractors
- October 2012: CobaltBlu leads management, reporting and call centre solution for winning Defence Base Services proposal
- January 2012: CobaltBlu commences bid development and management works for Transfield Services
- December 2011: CobaltBlu commences Business Process Modelling works with Victoria Police
- November 2011: CobaltBlu appointed to the Victorian Government eServices Panel
- October 2011: CobaltBlu works with Transfield extend current NBN works packages.
- August 2011: CobaltBlu engaged to support Telstra Systems Engineering Centre of Expertise
- April 2011: CobaltBlu presents on ASX Gender Equity challenges to ANZ
- March 2011: CobaltBlu commences formal executive and operations support engagement with Unbooked
- February 2011: CobaltBlu appointed to the Victorian Police Consulting Services Panel
- September 2010: CobaltBlu starts its engagement with Transfield and its successful bid for the NBN Work Package 2 Works - Victorian roll-out
- August 2010: CobaltBlu engaged to provide senior executive sales support for the Asia Pacific for Good Technologies
- August 2010: CobaltBlu engaged to provide board support to FB Rice
- July 2010: CobaltBlu starts gender equity engagement with Deloitte
- April 2010: CobaltBlu Constellation signs Master Services Agreement with NAB / MLC
- March 2010: CobaltBlu starts Technology Strategy Engagement with SA Government to implement COAG Initiative across the state.